Marketing Coordinator, Black Isle Brewing Co
At Black Isle Brewing Co, we’ve been making delicious, organic beer for 21 years, eponymously named after our beautiful location on the Black Isle. With an unwavering passion for the organic movement, Black Isle is one of Scotland’s best loved and known craft breweries.
As well as brewing, we’re a working organic farm and have our own bars located in Inverness and most recently, Fort William. Last summer we also added a hostel to the mix, providing quality, affordable dorm rooms for travellers to the Highlands.
We’re looking for an out-going, organised and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join us for 12 months as part of maternity leave cover.
What we’re looking for:
The craft beer industry never stands still – so we’re looking for someone keen to get stuck in and offer us a range of marketing acumen.
You’ll have an interest and understanding of the organic movement and show awareness of wider social and environmental issues that we care about. Of course, an interest in brewing and the craft beer market is an advantage.
As a small, busy team – you’ll need to be confident to work on your own and given the fast-paced nature of beer, demonstrable in keeping to deadlines and communicating effectively.
You’ll have at least 2 years marketing related experience, with the following skills highly desirable:
- Digital marketing, including Google Analytics and a working knowledge of AdWords
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with marketing agencies and running multi-faceted projects
- Social media savvy; you’ll have demonstrable experience running Facebook /Instagram advertising and developing social media strategy
- Impeccable written English and a proven ability to write creative copy
- Event management experience
- Knowledge of MailChimp
- Photoshop and Illustrator; you don’t need to be a qualified designer, but a solid grasp would give you an advantage
- An effective communicator and team orientated attitude
- Marketing related qualification
Like to apply? Please send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org