The greatest beer festivals must surely have the greatest beers. Jocktoberfest will honour this tradition – and then some.
2018 JOCKTOBERFEST SPECIALS – To be confirmed
Previous Years Beers
- Berliner Weisse The People’s Champagne 3.5% – sour, tart and fruity
- A sturdy farmhouse ale Saison 7% – earthy yeast tones and lots of spices
- A Hefeweizen Wheat Beer 4.5% – cloudy with a banana and clove aroma
- A German Style Dunkel Wheat Beer (with a bit of a new world twist) 4.8%
- Unique ‘Black & Tan’ with a blend of speciality aged Export Scotch and Hibernator 7.5%
- Bruchladdich barrel aged Hibernator 7.3%
- Nelson & Motueka Hopped IPA 5.8%
- Pils Light and crisp. Crafted by our resident German brewer 4.9%
- Anything Gose Hazy yellow appearance. Tart, slightly citrus and mildly sour 5.2%
Black Isle Organic Lamb Burgers
Delicious native breed organic Hebridean lamb burgers made with fresh garlic, rosemary and mint. Raised on our farm on organic grass and clover and fed on the grains fresh from the brewery mash tun.
Woodburns Sourdough Pizza
Handmade sourdough pizza made from scratch on site. Build your own pizza from a delicious array of fresh ingredients and then watch it bake in a wood-fired clay oven before tucking in.
And more organic, locally sourced food producers.
Why have the trouble of getting home when you can camp?
Your ticket includes camping from 4pm on Friday 7th September until 11am on Sunday 9th September.
Please be aware that this is a working farm and that the camping is on organic certified land. We ask that you respect the land and do not bring any glass bottles into the arena or camping area for the safety of both other attendees and farm animals.
No fires are allowed at the camp site.
Dogs are not permitted at the event.
Parking will be available on the farm with a wee walk to the campsite.
Campervans are permitted with tickets charged at £50 for campervans. This is to help enable us to return the farm land to its original condition, once vehicles have been removed after the event.
Please collect your rubbish and use bins provided. Take all tent pegs away with you as these can be very dangerous for the farm animals and local wildlife. Please take all of your camping equipment home.
No alcohol can be brought into the festival arena.