Why have the trouble of getting home when you can camp?
Your ticket includes camping from 4pm on Friday 7th September until 11am on Sunday 9th September.
Please be aware that this is a working farm and that the camping is on organic certified land. We ask that you respect the land and do not bring any glass bottles into the arena or camping area please, for the safety of both other attendees and our lovely farm animals.
Jocktoberfest is a weekend for fun, but we do have a few rules to keep everyone safe and our working farm in shape.
We ask please:
- No fires in the campsite area.
- No dogs on site.
- Please collect your rubbish and use bins provided. Take all tent pegs away with you too please, as these can be very dangerous for the farm animals and local wildlife.
- Please take all of your camping equipment home.
- No alcohol can be brought into the festival area (we’ll be serving great tasting, organic beer)
- No glass bottles anywhere on site.
Where Can I Park?
Parking will be available on the farm with a wee walk to the campsite.
Can I Bring a Campervan?
Yes, campervans are permitted, and cost £50 for the weekend.
What Does The Campervan Cost Cover?
As part of this fee, you’ll have both electrical hookup and the luxury of wifi for the weekend! As well as these facilities, we care very much about our organic farmland, and the cost supports us in returning it to the original condition.